The ISO 37301 certification standard is specifically designed to improve the organization's compliance system. Its procedural structure ensures that the company operates in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct. It sets requirements and provides guidelines for the implementation, development, implementation, evaluation, maintenance and improvement of management systems. It is based on the "Plan-Do-Check-Act" (PDCA) principle, the aim of which is the continuous improvement of the organization.
Who is the management system certification according to the ISO 37301 standard intended for?
- Private organizations: a company as a whole, a business unit or a subsidiary
- Public organizations: administrations, services, political parties
- Non-profit organizations: NGOs, charities, foundations, associations
Requirements of the standard
- Principles and procedures for compliance
- Personnel inspections and training
- Compliance objectives and planning to achieve them
- Principles concerning transport, forwarding, monitoring, investigation and control
- Responsible management and accountability
- Risk assessment procedures
- Financial, business and contractual controls
- Corrective actions and continuous improvement of the compliance management system
ISO 37301 certification benefits
- Evidence of conformity assessment for third party CMS
- Development of a positive culture and compliance
- Effective management of unexpected events and non-compliance with regulations
- Protection of the company's reputation
The most requested certification
Quality Management Systems
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management. Quality management systems in compliance with ISO 9001 will enable you to improve the quality of your goods and services, to make your company procedures more efficient and it will also allow you to participate in procurement procedures announced by public administration bodies. Standard ISO 9001 is one of the best known and most widely used international standards. This certification is recommended to organizations of any size or sector whose activities include production or provision of services.
Environmental Management Systems
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001. The certification based on ISO 14001 will enable you not only to fully control the impact your company has on the environment, but it will also help you reduce operational costs in an efficient way. Moreover, your company will get better awareness of environmental issues. The certification for ISO 14001 is recommended particularly to manufacturing companies of any size or sector that wish to take control of their environmental impact. At the same time, you can combine it with the certification for ISO 9001 to get an integrated management system.
Management Systems of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases. Standard ISO 45001 has fully replaced the original standard OHSAS 18001. By implementing this standard, you will be able to achieve an enhanced occupational safety, to prevent occupational diseases and, the last but not least, to minimize the risk of business interruption in your organization. Prevention is always cheaper than remedy. The certification for ISO 45001 is recommended to all companies that seek to improve safety of processes for all their workers. ISO 45001 can be integrated together with standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.